Johannesburg – The African National Congress (ANC) on Saturday announced the new office bearers of its Westrand Regional Office.
The ANC said it “congratulates the newly elected ANC Westrand Regional Office Bearers, duly elected at the 11th Regional Conference currently underway”.
New Westrand Regional Office Office Bearers
- Regional Chairperson – Matsheke William
- Deputy Regional Chairperson – Mogomotsi Sello
- Regional Secretary – Jokazi Mkhuseli
- Deputy Regional Secretary – Moyeni Mncebisi
- Regional Treasurer – Davis Doreen
The ANC regional gathering is taking place at the Idle Winds Conference Centre, under the theme: “Deepening activism, building a conscious cadreship and consolidating a united organisation towards 2024“.